Thursday, May 10, 2012

I will always love you!

have a good rest baby boy..
i will always love u..
although our time was short, but u taught me many..
u taught me trust, brave, friendship and love..
i had lots of fun during our time together back in 2007..
u have been a part of my life since u enter my life..
we experienced so much moments together..
although u made me fall once..but it was nothing compared to the happy moments together..
u will always be my baby boy and my one and only..
just be happy always and have a good good rest..
u will always be in my heart coz u own this special part in my heart..
i love u my baby boy, LINGERA !




NOTA CINTA : Without respect, love is lost. Without caring, love is boring. Without honesty, love is unhappy. Without trust, love is unstable.
-baby boy-

No comments: