Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Melaka Trip : Jonker Walk

after da puas rehat, we headed to JONKER WALK !
here is a lil bit info about JONKER WALK.  :  Jalan Hang Jebat, formerly known as Jonker Street, is known worldwide among serious antique collectors as one of the best places to hunt and bargain for antiques. Recently, a new wave of cafes and craft shops have sprouted on this street, lending it a cultured air of old-meets-new.
mase minie kat JONKER WALK ni, serius rambang mata gile bile nak shopping. mostly murah and cantik.
bile perut da lapar, kitaorang cari kedai makan and finally found one.
minie and love makan kuew tiow kungfu since both of us loved it so much !
ni first time, minie had dinner with love. although it is just a dinner, but it's still sweet memory for me.



NOTA CINTA : I'm amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks, but because of the fact that everything I've ever wanted is right in front of me.
-jonker-

No comments: