Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work Interview

today i had my FIRST EVER REAL WORK INTERVIEW ! omg ! i was freaking nervous !
so, i woke 2 hours earlier to get myself prepared. but apparently i was too early, coz my sis took longer time to get ready than I was.
both of us decided to get a job since it is freaking boring staying in home.
so, one of my friend told to join her at work. I told my mum and she agreed. i started to prepare my RESUME.
today, we went there. as soon as I reached, I was like freakin nervous!
masuk je RECEPTION, cakap nak apply kerja. then die bagi borang to isi. after isi, waited to be interviewed. a lady interviewed me. lepas selesai interview tu, lega sesangat-sangat.
ingat kan lepas interview tu, da settle. rupa-rupanya I had another interview. OMG!!! proceed je la..
settle je interview, the boss for my department took me around the places.
overall, it was a good experience since i had none.
the most important is during interview ALWAYS SMILE AND BE CONFIDENT AND WEAR PROPER ATTIRE!!!

NOTA CINTA : Nobody knows what you feel inside.
-work-

2 comments:

Tengkubutang said...

1269

hai dear! done follow/singgah sini.. jom follow/singgah blog teman.. heee.. http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

klu minat kucen leh follow blog ni jugak.. =)
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/

Minie Mickey said...

tenku butang : hai ! thanx coz follow ! ^_^