Saturday, May 23, 2015

London Trip 18 : Primark Again & Goodbye London !

After being amazed with WARNER BROS STUDIO, we decided to experience the evening and night time in CITY OF LONDON.
It was definitely awesome and cool !
The next day was our very last day in LONDON.
How I wish that I could rewind back the precious time here in LONDON.
We did our last shopping at PRIMARK again and a quick stroll around.
And the its our GOODBYE LONDON !
I will definitely come back again with my future family. *hope so*





NOTA CINTA : It amazes me that you've seen me at my best and my worst and you love me anyway.

1 comment:

James Hubbard said...

I go to both, primark france for essentials and anything that i see and fall in love with, and jewellery. New Look for nice everyday clothes. But i think that Dorothy Perkins is good for a special outfit (for attending grandparents' party, a wedding etc.) because they're modest, but a little expensive for every day wearing.